26 April 2012

Broken Streak

I went on this strongbow streak from Friday to Monday! You see, my confession here today is that my body fails to take beer (including alcoholic cider) & wine as it can with hard liquor. I would get woozy by the second glass of wine in a restaurant, & I'd always blame the decent lighting. I could bring this 'weakness' to my advantage, I mean, I won't ever have a beer belly!

But I might, seeing that I just got out of a crazy strongbow streak (they're alcoholic cider, & yes I am that sad of a drinker!) I usually get a bottle of strongbow when I'm out early with my friends. It's my strategic plan to socialize outside of my comfort zone and it gets me talking more. Since I hardly get to talk as much as I do around my usual friends back home, I've resorted to beer over here. 


So my weekend has turned into those nights where there were only pictures of me before I went out. Well, there's only ONE picture of me from Monday night at the smoking area. I didn't have the chance to play with my phone at all, but it was fine, the reluctance to reply anyone else other than Amelia, Kristi or May these days is quite dominating.

Outrageous outbreak.
Fuck! But I still went out & have fun :D


Oh, I think this was Sunday night! I really want to jump into the foam but I dressed too adorable to get wet. I was wearing a cute silk top and a black short pants! And my black ankle boot heels was too high and unstable for a big slippery dance floor.



It looks really fun, doesn't it? I didn't quite enjoy the night as I've had a throbbing headache from drinking lots of wine during dinner. Then my friends got me 'Magners', some kinda beer I suppose, and it tasted like crap! Like actual crap! Then someone had to pour drinks on my friend, twice, and so I helped her wash and dry her hair in the toilet! Hah.


And it all ended on Monday. With freshly blown dried hair, I got to the club at midnight and immediately had a shot.. then a strongbow. Then more shots and strongbow. It got me dancing and feeling fancy in the inside, until something bad needed my attention. And when the group split in two, I decided to be with Charlotte, because her current relationship reminded me of myself, and I thought, how great would it be for me if I had someone who had been through what I'm going through then


I decided not to share what exactly happened that night halfway through writing it. I know if I did, I'd smile at the flashback of what went on and how much bolder I've grown to be at this time of my life. But I think it's needless to share it on the internet. For now, it'll stay funny in my mind.

Since January of 2012, I've adapted my everything to the very empowering phrase of 'You Only Live Once' & 'Because Life Is Short'. Trust me, when you've applied it to every decision you make, it's gonna be a change so grand you'll feel like a different person. I wish I could say I've been living my life to the fullest all this time, but I stopped having to deal with people about the things I don't want to deal with anymore and that in my mother's eyes is what she calls irresponsible. I also stop giving myself excuses when it comes to the things I want. So other times, it does feels very fulfilling! 


No comments:

Post a Comment